PLDT Telpad / lousy after sales service

Jul 11, 2015
Baguio City
Baguio City
Pldt has improved on their collections department. 1 week before due date, they would keep on following up on payment. Wow! That's how efficient they are in collecting money. After sales??? Definitely negative rating for me - way way way low.

Heyu is really charging even for telpad subscribiers. I've been paying for this subscription for 2 years now... Which I was only able to use once for a local call. It is not free.

Now, the unit they gave me broke down in 3 mos. The handset wasn't working properly. I didn't mind at first as long as it charges my telpad and I can use the speaker phone. But when I went to pldt for repair of the broken screen, they charged me 3000 upfront. Good thing I carried cash that time. That was 2013. They said better to repair than replacement coz it would cost more but not more than 4k. They asked me to wait for 3 months. They were kind enough to give me a service unit which I wasn't able to test. The telpad they gave me was an old one. Too slow. The handset was worst than what I surrendered for repair. I can only use the speaker phone. After a few months, it's no longer charging the telpad. I kept on making update on my own unit and told them i'm willing to pay for a new one since it's taking so long. They told me unit replacement will take like 6mos to a year. It's been 2 years!!! If I wanted a new one, they said I have to apply for a new one.

It's hopeless! They keep on calling me for additional subscription for their other plans... No way!

A  9th of Feb, 2018 by
gusto ku pon ibalik ung telpad kasi naluko aku ng agent sabi niya pwde dw e conect sa projector tapos may kasama dw na chord pero wla naman at hindi pala makonek sa projector please help me how to return the telpad

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Logo Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]
Customer Care Service
Ramon Cojuangco Building, Makati Ave., Corner Ayala Ave., Legaspi Village, Makati City Metro
Philippines - 1200