PLDT Telpad / lousy after sales service
Pldt has improved on their collections department. 1 week before due date, they would keep on following up on payment. Wow! That's how efficient they are in collecting money. After sales??? Definitely negative rating for me - way way way low.
Heyu is really charging even for telpad subscribiers. I've been paying for this subscription for 2 years now... Which I was only able to use once for a local call. It is not free.
Now, the unit they gave me broke down in 3 mos. The handset wasn't working properly. I didn't mind at first as long as it charges my telpad and I can use the speaker phone. But when I went to pldt for repair of the broken screen, they charged me 3000 upfront. Good thing I carried cash that time. That was 2013. They said better to repair than replacement coz it would cost more but not more than 4k. They asked me to wait for 3 months. They were kind enough to give me a service unit which I wasn't able to test. The telpad they gave me was an old one. Too slow. The handset was worst than what I surrendered for repair. I can only use the speaker phone. After a few months, it's no longer charging the telpad. I kept on making update on my own unit and told them i'm willing to pay for a new one since it's taking so long. They told me unit replacement will take like 6mos to a year. It's been 2 years!!! If I wanted a new one, they said I have to apply for a new one.
It's hopeless! They keep on calling me for additional subscription for their other plans... No way!
More PLDT Telpad Complaints & Reviews
- PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation - failed to install on promised date 
- PLDT - no internet / no dial tone 
- [Resolved] PLDT - no dial tone/intermittent internet connection
- PLDT Home - los blinking and displeasing services
- Digitel - Dasmarinas, Branch - VERY POOR, BAD,DISGUSTING SERVICE!!!!!!! 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet and customer service
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - unlimited plus landline
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - I am complaining about the services I got from this company since day 1
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - dsl unlimited plan 1299 for account number: 0250790996
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - landline not working