Plato's Closet / the owner

1 Bryne DrBarrie, Ontario, Canada

I would just like to state that the way the owner of Plato's Closet in Barrie On.treats her staff is pathetic, after 3 years I still have not received a review or a raise, I am to be on call on my weekend off, I am punished if I am sick and cannot get someone to cover my shift, one employee has even been fired because she went to her grandmothers funeral and did not get her shift covered. We are forced to respond to stupid emails that make no sense and have to go to a mall twice a month and research the new clothing inventory on our time without pay and take pictures proving we are there. when we book a weekend off we are punishment the following week by not being put on the schedule. She has verbally abused myself and many other staff members by yelling ans screaming at us, We are all students that work there and trying to put ourselves through school and when it is exam time there is no room for negotiation on time off to study. This women used to be a school teacher you would think she would also care about our education and please do not get me wrong I am a very good employee and very well liked at the store but am never encouraged about my positive nature only negative.

Pl