Plato's Closet / owner lied to police and I was arrested

Franklin blvd., Gastonia, NC, United States Review updated:

I used to love plato's closet, until today. I'm going to tell you what happened and you may say "no way" but whether you believe me or not it's true. I Took some clothes up there to sell today and while they were looking through them I shopped. I found so many things in my size which usually doesn't happen bc most of their things are too small that I got carried away and took like 13 or so things in the dressing room. While changing I saw a security tag on the floor and a hole in the shirt so I told Karen Mull the owner and she kicked me out. At first I asked to stay then said ok give me my clothes and I will leave ... She called the police and told them I refused to leave right after I had just said I would and they arrested me! She is a horrible owner. If I owned the name platos closet I wouldn't let her own one. She LIED to the police and I spent the night in jail for "trespassing" who does that to somebody? I was shocked and humiliated and scared out of my mind. I NEVER said that I wouldn't leave, if I knew how to get ahold of the president of the company I would tell him. She doesn't deserve to own anything while she treats people like that and lies to the police. If someone reads this that has some control over this situation something needs to be done about her. I will NEVER go back to that store, the only thing I'm guilty of is trying to help her by letting her know about the tags but oh well. Some people are just evil and she is one of them. I have a lawyer thank goodness so hopefully this can ne straightened out. I wish I could send the video that is behind the counter to the police so they could see it was her lying the whole time.

Comments

• Ta
      27th of Mar, 2013

This complaint is a yr old but it came up so I'm going to comment on it. There a holes big enough to drive a truck through in this complaint.