Plato's Clothesservice

I used to go into Plato's Closet often because I loved the service and I could get clothes at get prices, but ever since they got a new manager my shopping experience has been horrible. The manager dresses very inappropriate and she is always rude to me and has a smart mouth. The manager has also hired new workers and I hate going there now because of the them and how they treat me and how they dress. Before the girls at Plato's were always sweet, helpful, and dressed appropriate and cute. These new girls talk to me like im an idiot and talk down to me about my clothes. The new girls also dress in the skimpiest clothing and I never take my children there because of that. One time when I went in there recently, one of the workers was wearing a low riding skirt, a bandeau, and a completely see thru lace shirt which was missing the whole back. I miss the way Plato's used to be and I will not be returning any more.

• Da
    Dani09 Aug 11, 2012

The service I received was terrible. Upon walking in one of the girls began to complain about the influx of customers coming in with clothes they were attempting to sell. I also saw many customers ahead of me sell clothes with no problem at all. However, when I presented clothes, the young lady impatiently went through them and rudely stated they weren’t going to take them. I would not recommend anyone else to go into a store with such a rude and classless atmosphere.