The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Plato's Clothes — service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I used to go into Plato's Closet often because I loved the service and I could get clothes at get prices, but ever since they got a new manager my shopping experience has been horrible. The manager dresses very inappropriate and she is always rude to me and has a smart mouth. The manager has also hired new workers and I hate going there now because of the them and how they treat me and how they dress. Before the girls at Plato's were always sweet, helpful, and dressed appropriate and cute. These new girls talk to me like im an idiot and talk down to me about my clothes. The new girls also dress in the skimpiest clothing and I never take my children there because of that. One time when I went in there recently, one of the workers was wearing a low riding skirt, a bandeau, and a completely see thru lace shirt which was missing the whole back. I miss the way Plato's used to be and I will not be returning any more.
More Plato's Clothes Complaints & Reviews
- Plato's Closet - extremely peeved with plato's closet
- Plato's Closet - selling clothes back
- Plato's Closet - stolen goods and lies
- Plato's Closet - ridiculous demands!
- Plato's Closet - what is wrong with these girls??
- Plato's Closet - customer service
- Plato's Closet - terrible service
- Plato's Closet - unpaid employee
- Plato's Closet - payment not received
- Plato's Closet - unfair treatment and behavior