Planet Fitness / underhanded billing practices

113 crosby rd.NH, United States Review updated:
your company and it franchises have a policy of over billng your customers. as far as customer service they dont have any. your managemnt people in trumbull ct. location are the worst . will never recomend your gym to monkeys let alone people.what happrn to the customer is always right????? handled very rudely and never received any call backs from the manager.say goodbye to this sucker.
Pe

Chelsea
Maine
Phone: 2075923929
canadianladyunique@yahoo.com

I was going to planet fittness back in 2010 on KMD in waterville . Me I met with a trainner in March stated I was being tested for Cancer. Well I was diagnosed end of march and called spoke to someone stated I had to cancel due to diagnosis of cancer and was to be in treatment for several months that when i was better i would rejoin again. They told me that payment would not end until May 2010 payment . I told then ok that would be fine, due to being in treatment of Radiation and Kemo 5 days a week for months I just wanted you to cancel my account . Well just recently I received an over draft on my account called my bank and they informed me you have been continually still debiting my account it has been a year. This needs to stop and I still would like some recognition for all the 240.00 you took after I stopped. I am done my treatment though still in cancer care and limited employment due to my condition. My name is Nancy M Michaud bank you have been taking it from is Bangor Savings and checking account last for numbers is 1003. Call me freely if you wish though this needs to stop, check your records I have not been to any of your sites since treatment started in April 2010
Ch
  2nd of Nov, 2015
everyone has lights but them big lots, lowes, shopright they offer someone to walk you out withflashlight but what about walking in

Planet Fitness Logo Planet Fitness