Planet Fitness / fees after cancellation!
I canceled this membership in Oct 2014 because they wanted to charge me $39 for a yearly fee. I was told the fees were $10.00 a month with no contract. I closed the debit card I used when I signed up a year ago. They somehow got into my bank account and took the $39.00 plus the months since Oct. I have not been to the gym since Sept. I filed fraud charges against them because I did not authorize this charge. They somehow got into my bank account, (I never gave them my actual account number). Be aware of these practices. They won't respond to e-mail, they only call me on the phone and I told them back in OCT to cancel and they assured me that would happen. They have no right to go into my account when I canceled the card and the membership!
More Planet Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - rude staff and manager! 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - freezing membership! 
- Planet Fitness - billing practices 
- Planet Fitness - television station choices.
- Planet Fitness - the customer service from the front desk boy!!! 
- Planet Fitness - customer service
- Planet Fitness - employee service
- Planet Fitness - service