Planet Fitness Daly City CA / access to locker leads to theft
On Wednesday August 13, 2008, two employees of Planet Fitness Daly City CA gave two women access to my locker by handing them a "crow bar" without walking into the locker room with them and/or ensuring that the items they walked off with were actually their own. Among the items they stoled were my grandmother antique ring worth thousands of dollar and my car keys. Proceeding to leave the gym, they used my car keys to open up my trunk and stoled my purse (worth $400 alone) and everything in it. Meanwhile, I insisted to talk to the manager and he WOULD NOT comply. The employee called him on my behalf and as I waited to be handed the phone, I was refused access to the manager. At this pt, I called the Daly City Police Dpt. Only then, did the manager agree to come down to the facility. Once there, he never bothered to apology or direct ONE SINGLE word to me.
I have processed a police report and a full investigation is under way as over $1, 300 were used with my credit cards to purchase items after they stole my wallet and ID. NONE of this would have happened had one of the employees VERIFIED that the items these women took from MY locker, were in fact their's. Or better yet why on earth hand someone a crow bar to open up "their" locker and not give two cents about it!
A formal complaint is also in process against Planet Fitness as they are completely liable for me losses.
More Planet Fitness Daly City CA Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - rude staff and manager! 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - freezing membership! 
- Planet Fitness - billing practices 
- Planet Fitness - they keep charging my bank account & won't let me cancel the contract
- Planet Fitness - manager matt smalley
- Planet Fitness - customer service
- Planet Fitness - facilities
- Planet Fitness - richmond california manager earvin romero