Planet DVD Store / fraudlent sale of pirated tapes

This is what gets their attention: Repeated emails sent one after the other. Change the subject matter and erase forwarding information on each email if you forward. This causes them to have to work. Anyway, I placed three orders. My wife discovered they were crooks selling pirated dvds copied off television. Would not answer emails so my wife sent repeated emails one after the other. This got their attention and they cancelled the smallest order. Promised to cancell all three orders. Sent DVDs anyway. I continue to send emails one after the other. They will reply that have refunded & will ask you to wait 5 to 7 days to see credit. But this is a lie. They will tell you anything to stop your repeative emails. Keep those emails going unless they actually do refund and you see the refunds in your account. Repeated emails apparently throws a monkey wrench into their operations.

Comments

• Pi
      13th of Jun, 2009

I purchased the Complete Dark Shadows on 132 discs; they only sent 128 and couldn't tell me which 4 were missing. I found out they were stolen from MPI Video, who I contacted. They also informed me that they would send a partial refund. Guess I'll be surprised if they actually do. The one thing I can say is that on the set I purchased, the picture quality was excellent, but very poor on the New York Undercover set I bought.