Pizza Hut / pizza order and delivery and rude manager
Ordered a pizza 11/25 for delivery.
Driver showed up with 2 pizzas charged to my credit card account for 2.(42$) Called restaurant to get charges corrected. Thought it had been corrected with apologies. I didn't want it but Driver said he might as well leave the extra pizza cause they couldn't do anything with it.
Checked my credit card statement a couple days later and no adjustment had been made. Was charged full amount. Called back to store and a very rude unaccomodating mgr. told me no refund could be made because we kept the pizza. I explained I only wanted an adjustment and that I was willing to pay for one pizza. She said not possible. Poor customer service
Won't order again and will dispute the charge.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service 
- Pizzahut - late delivery