Pizza Hut / horrible service both in store and at the texas corporate # 972-338-7700

I went to Pizza Hut today in Cary, NC at 2026 Kildaire Farm Rd Suite B19 and received a undercooked messy pizza after waiting for 30 mins (I called the order in 20 before I arrived at the store) Seth who took my order advised that the wait time would be between (14-20 mins) I paid over $16.00 for the pizza, well after waiting an additional 30 mins for my order I was advised by Seth that there was nothing that he could do to compensate me for my time and for the undercooked pizza!? I obtained the GM'S info "James Hudson" ph# 919-967-0660. I called the Corporate Office 1st after being advised by Seth that Mr. Hudson was out of town (Nothing he could do either) I dialed 972-338-7700 and a young lady answered I explained to her how I did not get what I paid for she then proceeded to explain that there was not much she could do either!? When I responded to her saying "There has to be something that can be done???" She then stated "look ma'am I am trying to help you, do you want my help or no!!!" I promise to God not to ever spend my hard earned dollar at any Pizza Hut, never get this type of treatment at Papa Johns!!!

Pizza Hut