Pizza Hut Card / purchased w / no balance on it
My wife purchased a pizza hut card from the Walgreens in Penn Yan, new York in December of 2009 for 20 dollars. It was a gift to my step father for christmas. They have tried to use it twice and each time the Pizza hut manager has stated there's no balance on it.
we still have the card with all thew numbers on the back with the 4 number card. I asked to see if they have a record of it, and i'm sure your company does. The Penn yan Walgreens manager stated they can't do anything for us. I asked who pocketed the money if there's no balance?
I have contacted the Main Office of Pizza Hut with our complaint and have forward this matter to the New York State Attoneys office for action.
More Pizza Hut Card Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges 
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service 
- Pizzahut - late delivery