Pizza Hut / donation for cancer foundation!
We are a small community in Sheridan County Nebraska, which is a county made up of ranchers and a lot of hard working people. I am a cancer survivor, as is my friend. We have started up a cancer foundation for the county called C.A.R.E. (cancer awareness resources and expenses). We must travel at least 125 miles one way to get cancer treatments and many just simply do not have the money. This foundation will help to pay their out-of-pocket expenses, as well as provide support groups, information, and a list of drivers. We recently asked Pizza Hut for some gift certificates for children as we are having a large Walk-A-Thon on September 22nd. We received only 6 such certificates for personal pan pizzas. Subway gave us 30. It seems like the message Pizza Hut was delivering was that we are not important. It seems a shame, since they are the only Pizza Hut for 90 miles and I really don't feel like giving them business anymore.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut Malaysia - good service 
- Pizza Hut - Waited for 1 hour inside for 1 horribly made pizza
- Pizza Hut - No stuffed crust, high price for 1 pizza, wait time
- Pizza Hut - Bad top managers
- Pizza Hut - Pizza Hut Greenwood,Ms
- Pizza Hut - Delivery/management