Pizza Hut / donation for cancer foundation!

We are a small community in Sheridan County Nebraska, which is a county made up of ranchers and a lot of hard working people. I am a cancer survivor, as is my friend. We have started up a cancer foundation for the county called C.A.R.E. (cancer awareness resources and expenses). We must travel at least 125 miles one way to get cancer treatments and many just simply do not have the money. This foundation will help to pay their out-of-pocket expenses, as well as provide support groups, information, and a list of drivers. We recently asked Pizza Hut for some gift certificates for children as we are having a large Walk-A-Thon on September 22nd. We received only 6 such certificates for personal pan pizzas. Subway gave us 30. It seems like the message Pizza Hut was delivering was that we are not important. It seems a shame, since they are the only Pizza Hut for 90 miles and I really don't feel like giving them business anymore.

D  19th of Sep, 2007 by
Give back the certificates; if you can't be grateful for even a small act of charity, you do not deserve it.
A  16th of Jan, 2008 by
I say that pizza hut is a cheapskate company
N  26th of Feb, 2008 by
The money for the food comes directly out of the manager's pocket. Do you know the manager's situation? Did you ask? I agree with the first comment, you ingrate.
N  21st of Aug, 2008 by
the money does not come out of their pocket, it is part of the monthly allowance, and they can write it off thru the company as a donation, they actually save money by making the donation

Pizza Hut Logo Pizza Hut