Pizza Hutaccess to ordering

Last night I tried to order a pizza online. After 15 minutes I gave up because the site was just not working. After another 15 minutes I finally was able to get the phone number of the the most local Pizza Hut so I could call and order. I finally got a person on line and said I wanted to order two pizzas that were being advertised as $7.99 each. I was told that I couldn't get the low price because I didn't order online. I told them I tried for 15 minutes to get the site too work. She said she couldn't give me the discount since I didn't order it online. I said I would buy it somewhere else. I was expected to, apparently, pay more because I didn't, and couldn't, pay online. I assume as a business you are aware of the number one rule of business; don't turn your customers away because your technology isn't working. No one should have to work at ordering for 30 minutes to order and THEN be expected to pay more than the advertised rate. The restaurant in question was the one on West 10th Street, Indianapolis, IN.

Do
May 16, 2017

Comments

•   May 16, 2017

Turn off your pop up blocker.

• Va
      May 21, 2017

My name is Vanessa. About a month ago I had the same experience. I tried to order a pizza on line but I was unsutccessful. After about 30 minutes, I decided to call the store and tell them about the problem that I was experiencing. I asked them if I could get the pizza special on the phone since i couldn't get the website to work.she told me that they couldn't give me the special unless I ordered it on line. I asked her what was I supposed to do if I couldn't get the website to work. She told me that she was sorry but there was nothing that she could do about it.

The second experience I had was shortly after then, I wanted a pizza so this time I decided to go to the store. When I got there I told the cashier about the problem that I had experienced before and I asked her if she could show me how to use the website. She said that they were not allowed to do that. I asked her if I could get the special since I couldn't get the website to work and she couldn't show me how to use it. She said I could only get the special if I ordered it on line. I left..