Picture Me sign Walmart in Wasilla, AK / Very rude manager

United States Review updated:
When I made my appointment at Wal-Mart (Wasilla Alaska 3:30 pm – 10/13/07) I made it one for me and one for my mom. When I got to Wal-Mart they told us we could not have two appointments. The then was very rude. I always thought that the customer was always right.

She complained when requesting other backgrounds. Changes seemed to aggravate her more. We went in to the room to take the photos and the lady again was rude to the kids. We could not get them to smile after that. She had very gruff and rude mannerism. If I had a manager in my store like her, I would "FIRE HER".

The associate in the Wal-Mart store stated that this is not the first time she has heard that happening in this store.

Why has this not been addressed in the past.

Why is it not alright to only spend $5.99 when that is the advertised package?

She was again rude when being asked about the disk to the pictures.

She very rudely stated that it was included in the $100.00 picture.

We explained that we did not have enough for a $100.00 package.

I can be reached at [protected] Andrea or my mom Linda @ [protected]. We are still not thrilled with the pictures we took.

Comments

Se
  15th of Oct, 2007
I agree with you. I went n got my senior pictures done at picture me. But the lady who took my pictures was very polite. Its when I went back two weeks later to see if my pictures have gotten in yet, it was a different lady and she was very very rude. All I asked was a simple question and she kinda like flipped out like I was asking for a million dollars! I agree with you. She needs to be fired if she cant work well with others when thats part of her job.
Ma
  27th of Jan, 2008
I agree that one of the photo ladies is abrupt and rude. So as many years her elder, I gently asked her why she behaves as she does. She explained she is manager; gets only a very small hourly wage, the Dec. photos on which she would have made her commission, came too late and she had no chance to earn any money. She almost broke down and cried. There was nothing wrong with her work. It was very good. She got the three of us 'right' with the first shot. She did however grumble about our choice of backgrounds. I offered that we could change if it really made a big difference to her. She said that one type of background was much harder to place several people so that the photo came out well. We did not change. Yes, she does indeed need some type of intervention while she starves.
To
  30th of Aug, 2011
I agree that she needs to be counseled with her attitude with the customers, not fired. She chose to be in the profession working with all different personalities and different cultures working at a Wal-Mart. Let’s not forget there are other career fields endure highs and lows in regards with pay i.e. construction and other seasonal work such as the fishing industry. If you are not happy where you work you should choose to work somewhere else!! Maybe consider a different profession and not take it out on someone that is a paying customer and trying to have a good day with there family or friends. The picture that you are paying for should have good memories not the stench of a bitter camera bitty. I feel bad for her.

For what its worth.
Ae
  8th of Aug, 2012
I want to make this very clear guys, WalMart and Picture Me Portrait are separate things. Picture Me has the studio space in WalMart, yes, but they are NOT part of the company.
I don't mean any disrespect, but it has nothing to do with WalMart except that they're in the same building.