Philips TV 29'' / Worst service given by Philips

1 India Review updated:

I have a 29'' philips tv, which has some parts got some problem. I called up philips service center for a service request. After 1 day the technician came saw the tv and told me that he will take the tv for service. So he told me the philips vehicle will come and collect the tv on next day. Next day noone came to collect. So i called the center again and he told me that the vehicle has already left for delhi. So can't be happen today. So he will come and take the tv on next day. Next day when called up got the response that the driver is on leave. So they will take the tv the next day. So i don't know what's the service philips is providing to the customer. In the total ncr region they have just 1 service center and there also these service centers encourage us to give for servicing to outside. So what should we expect from. Philips. This is really ridiculous. I have never faced any problem with any other brand like sony, etc. If any philips executive are hearing just try to keep some faith of the customer.

Comments

14th of Feb, 2007

This is to register a complaint about your service station Hi-Tech Services, in Noida (NCR region). This is the most embarrassing situation we have ever faced by by purchasing the philips product. I have a 29'' TV from Philips whose parts got fault. so I called upon your service station for a service. They took around 2 days for respond to the call and then 3 days to collect the TV and take that to service station. And fro9m last 2 weeks it's with them and the people there are giving commitment of returning the TV set from last 1 week. Everyday they are giving some silly reasons for not sending the TV. So I am requesting you to take action against this else I'll be forced to take some awareness among the consumer who faced the similar situation for your poor services provided to your esteemed consumer. I have never faced any problem in any other brand. If you don't take this seriously then definitely the consumers will suffer as well as the sales figure of Philips in India for it poor quality of products and worst service.

• Dp
      15th of May, 2007

I was given my Philips 5 in 1 (Model AZ5150) for repair on 21.02.2007 at philips service centre "Di G Solutions Private Ltd, 10-2-2/A, Meghna East End Appt, West Maredpally- secunderabad - 500026" . Their promise date is 22.02.2007. Till now I called them several times, visited more than 10 times and called your local Branch Manager Mr. Basha for more than 5 times. All these attempta are no use. Allways they say , by this weekend. That weekend never comes. I asked them to return my article with a letter saying that it was not repaired/nor repairable. They refused to do so. What is my fate . Now i am not interested in getting it back. They even refused to give the company complaint cell contacts(e-mail/phone no/mobile no). Being a Philip brand user from last 35 years, I am very sorry to say this. Now i want to donate my article to PHILIPS INDIA. And I decided to not to go to them (even they called me to take delivery) . What i have to say more than this about philips inida service.