Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917 / Terrible customer service, Strongly complaints from Philips Hong Kong customer
Dear Sir / Madam,
My name is Cheng from Hong Kong. I wrote this email to Royal Philips Electronics all branches at different countries aimed to express a consumer’s strongly disappointment and resentment of Philips (Hong Kong) Customer Services’ backward, unreasonable, non-sense, stubborn and in-flexible service in dealing with product’s defects and complaints.
My product model no.: HD4917 (Induction cooker - HD4917), Repair no.: 902046
1). Why Philips’ product cannot make the refund when the product’s defect cannot be totally repaired and solved permanently???
2). When the product’s defect wasn’t caused by the customer, it was the product’s own problem. Why Philips cannot make the refund or even reject to change and delivery to customer while the product’s defect appeared again and again and again…????
3). Why Philips cannot arrange the returned product be closed to customer’s location in order to compensate the customer’s transportation????
4). When all the above totally cannot help the customer a bit easier, why…why…the customer service officer even said cannot sent an email to inform the customer the details of what to bring along with when collect the returned product???? The customer service hotline manager, Mr. Ng said, “Philips email only for internal use, not for personal use!!!” What’s the point???? What’s that means???? Is that means Philips’s email system cannot be used for contact with customer???? Isn’t that make sense as an international company????
Sometimes ago, I heard some of my friends said about Philips (HK branch) service was terribly worst among same kinds companies in Hong Kong, now I 110% agreed!!! Being a consumer, wasting the product’s usage time, money, transportation and even just returned for Philips’ such kind of reply, I’m surely, I will never buy Philips any kinds of products in my life. I believe, terrible service with be spreading out even farther and farther.
Philips’ manager Mr. Ng said they had all telephone call recorded, I welcome anyone to contact with me if you want to learn more my real case. E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
Actually, I won’t expect anyone or Philips will contact with me, or say anything to me. But I will tell my case, my resentment and upset to everyone I can reach.
(from Hong Kong)
03 August, 2009
More Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917 Complaints & Reviews
- Philips / Magnavox LCD TV - WARNING: Do not buy a Philips/Magnavox product! 
- Avent Baby Bottles - Leaking bottles 
- Philips Ambilight 42& LCD TV - Amblight problems 
- Philips India Ltd - Not repairing TV - worst service! 
- Philips LCD Flat Screen TV - Beware of the Philips brand LCD Flat screen HD televisions! 
- Phillips 66 - Problems with gas lever causing gas spilling
- Philips Iron 1000W HI114 - Defective Philips Iron from Croma
- Philips Electronics company - Broken Plasma TV 
- Philips Smart TV 43 Inch - netflix app not available in spite of confirmation by sales agent that it is netflix able
- PhilipsHidKits.com - They don't know how to ship things