Petals.com / Non delivery, no response!

It has been over a month since I placed an order with Petals.com and paid by credit card. I received an email confirming my order. Since then, nothing. There was no delivery of the items and numerous emails have gone unanswered. Calling their Customer Service number is useless. All they do is say they are having problems and will have someone call me. No one has ever called. I found out the name of their Supervisor who avoids all calls.

AVOID THIS COMPANY. They have been thru bankruptcy and it shows.

Comments

• To
      10th of May, 2007

I bought an arrangement from petals.com. When I received it I was extremely disappointed with the quality. I returned the item and now two months later my credit card STILL has not been credited. Phone calls to their Customer Service people are useless. Nobody seems to know what is going on and nobody is willing to get an answer.

I strongly suggest avoiding this company.

• Ka
      20th of Aug, 2007

I can only echo what everyone else has said - except that I have only been going through this for 2 weeks. I received order confirmation same day as order. My credit card was charged 5 days ago and I received no notice that the item had been shipped. Email sent regarding order 10 days ago went unanswered. As stated by others - can't reach ANYONE. Looked them up on BBB. They are rated "F." Emphatically do not recommend this company.

14th of Sep, 2007

I have gone through the same thing. I bought some items online.
    One item was broke in half and I never received two of the items.
    I sent back the broken item. EVERYONE! PLEASE CALL YOUR
    CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO DISPUTE THE CHARGES IF YOU DIDN"T RECEIVE YOUR ITEM! They are scamming people! Apparantly I found some phone numbers for all of us to call and complain as well. Contact Tina at (203)431-3300 xt. 163
    This is there new Ct. headquarters. You can contact the stores as well at (931)484-2121. (302)325-1500 (631)242-4520
    (516)433-2340. Their new customer service dept. is scheduled to be opened 10/1. Too bad they probably lost thousands of customers with this absolutely horrible new owner!!!!!
    Don Johnson is his name.

• Rs
      28th of Nov, 2008

I purchased an expensive faux Christmas tree after Christmas last year (this is Nov. 2008). I paid about $150 on clearance. I tried putting it together, and it is a joke. There are three separate parts, and two of the connecting parts have "female ends" with no "male connector". I tried to jerryrig it with a dowel, but the tree is over six feet tall, with three separate parts and way too heavy to stay up on its own. I am so disappointed. I didn't put it together after I received it (too much of a hassle), but now I have a worthless item. I tried the various customer service numbers to no avail.

I also had experiences with placing orders, receiving postcards stating the item was backordered, and then never receiving the item.