Petals.comPoor service!

N

I placed an order with Petals.com on August 3, 2007. To date I have not received the product or a response. I have emailed several times and received no reply.

When I call the customer service 800 number I get the same response "Due to overwhelming response our operators are not available at this time. Please visit us on-line or call back later." I really don't think that they have any "customer service" representatives or for that matter, employees.

Beware people!

• Pa
    Pam Bogo Jul 11, 2017

Bad Customer Service! Agree you should be aware before ordering from this company. The orchid I ordered was not as I expected so I called to get instructions to send it back. The refund I received was $45.05 less than what I paid. When I called, they said it was shipping charges and these do not get reimbursed. So, make sure the order is exactly what you want otherwise it will cost you!

Annette Quadling Aug 27, 2016

I received two out of the three arrangements that I ordered, but sadly, it was only after I called to find out "where" my order was. I have yet to receive the 3rd arrangement, it's been almost 2 months! Their product is really nice but their customer service is the worst! I can't recommend them until they fix their customer service problems.

• Me
    MeriWdw May 18, 2010

I have ordered via Petals for the last couple of years.. I had no problems with price, service or delivery. I liked their merchandise. Now with all these problems others are having with them, seems I won;t be able to buy from them. I feel bad for what happened to the others, but I never had a problem, & am sorry that I can't buy from them.

• Ph
    philly4ever Feb 18, 2010

I have been ordering from Petals for several years and was never disappointed. I don't know what is going on with these accusations of fraud, cheating, non-delivery, etc. I personally can't imagine them treating their customers that way, unless they have recently been taken over by another company. I have many arrangements still sitting around my home bought via Petals, and they are all done professionally, attractively, and at a reasonable price--especially if they're on sale. All I can say is I'm totally at a loss with these negative complaints.