Petals.com / No product, no response
On July 10, 2007 I placed an order for a silk flower arrangement to be sent to my sister in Alabama for her birthday. After several weeks, I tried contacting Petals.com both by email and telephone. Their customer service phone number and email address are a joke! I have tried many times to email and call with no response. My debit card has not been charged but every few days, the amount of my order will be taken out of my "available" balance, like they are about to charge it. I even found a fax number where you contact them if you are interested in employment & sent them a letter about my order. Again, no response. I am considering reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. They appear to be nothing but a SCAM.
More Petals.com Complaints & Reviews
- Petals.com - Poor service! 
- Petals.com - Fraud and cheating! 
- Petals.com - Petals.com is a scam! 
- Petals.com - HORRIBLE experience - NO resolution
- Petals.com - Customer service is shut down 
- Petals.com - Flowers
- Petals.com - Flowers on line from Petals Teleflora
- Petals.com - Unauthorized charges
- Petals.com - Never reimbursed for returned floral item 
- Petals.com - Worst customer service experience ever!