PepBoys Auto / Terrible quality of products

1 5248 Hwy 153 ChattanoogaChattanooga, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 423-870-8099

Purchased A Torin 3ton garage combo set (floor jack and stands) on 1/6/08. Got it out over the weekend to use for the second time and it went up but couldn't get it down, had to use pliers to turn the release gear. This is very dangerous. Someone could get hurt or killed with this thing. Took it to the Store and was offered a cheaper jack as a replacement, refused and was told it's your problem then, we do not do refunds or exchanges after 90 days. Asked to see that in writing and never seen a thing. Then manager showed me a 11X11 inch sign with small print mounted up under the side of the counter. When asked how costumers were supposed to see that, never got an answer. Told manager that Auto Zone, Advance as sorry as they are Advance that is, print return policy clearly on the receipt. Will never do business with this company again, they will not stand behind the products that they sale and seems they have a reputation for ripping off the customers.

Va

Comments

• Re
      5th of Nov, 2015

Your manager " STEVE " on Joppa Road ( 410-668-4747 / Parkville, MD 21234 ) yelled at me tonite disrespectfully inside the store. I will take my business elsewhere. He was rude to me. I don't appreciate it.