PepBoys Auto / Terrible quality of products
Purchased A Torin 3ton garage combo set (floor jack and stands) on 1/6/08. Got it out over the weekend to use for the second time and it went up but couldn't get it down, had to use pliers to turn the release gear. This is very dangerous. Someone could get hurt or killed with this thing. Took it to the Store and was offered a cheaper jack as a replacement, refused and was told it's your problem then, we do not do refunds or exchanges after 90 days. Asked to see that in writing and never seen a thing. Then manager showed me a 11X11 inch sign with small print mounted up under the side of the counter. When asked how costumers were supposed to see that, never got an answer. Told manager that Auto Zone, Advance as sorry as they are Advance that is, print return policy clearly on the receipt. Will never do business with this company again, they will not stand behind the products that they sale and seems they have a reputation for ripping off the customers.
More PepBoys Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- The Pep Boys - tire replacement
- Pep Boys - incompetent service tech.
- The Pep Boys - tires
- Pep Boys - breaks rotors drums disc brakes the whole knew breaking system and my radiator
- Pepboys Store # 732 - the blatant disregard of respect and good customer service