PeoplePC / charges after account closed a year
PeoplePC charged $1.95 to my American Express
after this account was closed over a year, claiming
it was a mail upgrade. Customer Service seemed
to think this was alright, asking questions why I
closed this account. I deleted charges from Am.
Express, then received a bill. I have never used
this mail service. I will not pay this either.
Although this is a small amount it was still
unauthorized use of my credit card, appearing
a way to create a charge and/or repeat business.
My card should not have been on file.
Lucille Harrison-closed account [protected].
More PeoplePC Complaints & Reviews
- PeoplePC.com - Online scam
- PeoplePC.com - Charged for canceled account 
- Earthlink - Total incompetence 
- Earthlink - Unable to close the Earthlink account 
- PeoplePC.com - Very poor customer service! 
- PeoplePC.com - peoplepc. allowed fraud on my acct. my emails stolen
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - earthlink hyperlink
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - wifi
- EarthLink.net - it will never get better
- peoplepc online an earthlink brand - unethical canceling practices