peoplefinders.com / total scam
I first needed a phone for a lady who I needed to settle a civil court case with. After paying for the service they provided a few numbers none of which were correct. I also was in need to do some other checks on employees of mine and decided that it might be worth giving them another chance and really put them to the test. I purchased a membership as well as a bankground check on myself. Of course you have to give them your name and address when you set up your account. Well after spending $39.95 for a "comprehensive background check" on myself guess what they gave me as my report. My name and address. Not even my phone number that I provided them when I set up the account. If I wanted to look at possible criminal charges it was another $17.95 which I paid. Guess what? Not one report was me. All reports of people with different birthdates. Mixed races just trash. I mean come on $39.95 to give me back part of the information that I gave them. What a joke. The employees of this company should be wearing masks when they go to work as they are straight up thieves. I would never do business with if I was you. I have called my CC holder and filed for the charges to be reversed and would advise others to do the same. Buyer be aware!
More peoplefinders.com Complaints & Reviews
- PeopleFinders - total scam - was sold outdated information 
- peoplefinders.com - charge me twice for wrong information! 
- peoplefinders.com - unauthorized credit card charges 
- PeopleFinders - won't cancel my account 
- peoplefinders.com - online scam 
- People Finders - they are charging me for something I didn't ask or signed for
- peoplefinders.com - withdrew money for account
- PeopleFinders - don't give them your credit card number!
- Peoplefinders.com - monthly billing of service not disclosed
- People Finders - unauthorized credit card payments