Pegasus Airlines / not getting my bag as they said

1 Turkey

I have travelled from England to sharm el sheikh on 18th of Jan 2016 they told me my bag will be in sharm before I get there got in the flight had a big delay in istumbul cuz of bad weather which is okay got to sharm more than 3 hours late ok my bag not there so they told me in the airport we will check and get back to u as as possible gave me form to fill and number to call number put me on hold for ages no answer then sharm airport said found my bag in hurgada as we had to stop there one more stop in way from London to turkey then hurghada which hurghada was not Wat I booked for any way they won't let the airport to send me my bag and has to send it from hurghada to turkey again which 4 days later first flight then to sharm instead of sending it from hurghada to Sharm which cud take an hour so I sent them 3 emails and each time a recorded msg back saying we will investigate and get back to u as soon as possible no more I explained that I have cancer and all my medication r in this bag and still same no answer and no one car so now I have no medicine no cloth to wear and still a bad service and no one cares is that right ??is it not your mistake that my bag stopped in hurghada and didn't come to sharm as I booked and as you said will be there before I get there and is it right to send it back again to turkey all way long then sharm and not to sharm direct ????answer my pegusas is that what you call it a good service is that what I paid for to your company to use it and don't care about your customers. ...

Re