Pegasus Airlines / boarding denial
Please join me in boycotting Pegasus Airlines.Pegasus Airlines illegally denied boarding to a Nicaraguan citizen. The reason of the boarding attendant was that he did not carry appropriate visa documentation to enter Turkey. However, according to the government website, where I tried to purchase a visa, Nicaraguan citizens "are exempted from a visa for tourist visits of up to 90 days within 180 days starting from the first entry date." The Republic of Turkey would not sell a visa to a person who holds a Nicaraguan passport, because they do not require one to enter the country. The passenger was flying to start a new job in Iraq for which he had a work visa to enter the Kurdistan region. Although the passenger did not even need a visa to enter Turkey as a tourist, it was only a transit point for him to start new employment. The passenger has now lost his job because he was unable to show up for work due to this illegal action.This was an illegal action of racism by a Pegasus employee. I have filed several complaints with Pegasus and the travel agent, but have not heard any response from Pegasus.Please join me in boycotting this airline as it allows its employees to engage in racist acts that ruing peoples lives. Furthermore, they do not show any effort on behalf of customer service or complaints.
More Pegasus Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Pegasus Airlines - pegasus airlines (flypgs.com) secretly makes multiple transactions. stay away from that fraudulent airline company. 
- Pegasus Airlines - lost luggage and v. poor customer services 
- Pegasus Airlines - bad service and lost of lugate
- Pegasus Airlines - ticket problem 
- Pegasus Airlines - damaged baggage
- Pegasus Airlines - flight ticket cancelled without email notice!
- Pegasus Airlines - baggage damaged 
- Pegasus Airlines - return flight to middle east stopping in turkey
- Pegasus Airlines - luggage damage
- Pegasus Airlines - baggage attached to my rucksack got lost