Pchgames.com / don't expect help from pch.com

United States Review updated:

I changed some information in my PCHgames account and clicked "save" and then was deactivated. For 2 days now, I can't seem to get anyone from this company to help me get re-activated. I refuse to re-sign up and start all over, when I can just go to Pogo.com or something and play games there for free or maybe even pay to get rid of advertisements. I even went to FB PCH and someone in one of those accounts just referred me to the questions' page for PCHgames, which didn't help at all, I still cant' get into my game account or play games, can still play free games but just don't get any credit for it which defeats the purpose of even playing at all. I've heard a lot of good things from this company but they really suck at customer service unless you buy a lot of stuff from them or something. I refuse to play or buy anything from them unless they resolve the game issue. After submitting a question to the company to get ahold of them, I was told I would hear a reply in 2 days, well I'm still waiting.

Em

Comments

15th of Feb, 2013
    pchgames.com - unable to log in to site after they did "updates"
    Publishers Clearing House
    pchgames.com

The pchgames.com website did "updates" on 2/15/13, & now I am unable to log in to the site. This is not something that has occurred before in the year that I have been participating on pchgames, & I do not know how to correct the problem myself. Thank you!

• Ba
      5th of Mar, 2013

I was looking for help from the customer service a couple months ago. Alas, still no word or help for that matter.