Pch (Publisher's Clearing House)false delinquency reports

PCH reported me as delinquent on several order accounts even though all accounts were settled within 2 months of the order dates. Some of these order accounts were started as partial payment accounts, but they would say they would accept 4 payment plans and turn around and send me notices for full payment due after I would send in one or two partial payments. This is absolutely ridiculous that they would do this . They refused to remove the delinquencies from my credit report even though all accounts were paid in full within 2 months of the order dates. I feel this is a misleading offer of a partial payment plan and that I settled over $200 dollars of accounts within a month of these second notice mailings. I asked 2 credit report agencies to intervene for me and ask for removal of these delinquency reports, so far there has been no response other than a confirmation that a request was received by e-mail. They will not resolve from a phone call only... has to be written on formal online question / response. I owe them nothing as of today's date. 0.00 balance on 2/09/15.

Ri
Feb 09, 2015

Comments

• Ri
      Feb 09, 2015

The customer no. ID is [protected]. I will send photos or copies of forms only through mail for security reasons . Please advise response.

• Re
      Sep 21, 2015

id like to complaine that everybody wants to be a winner. dont hate on publishers clearance house because you didnt win. i hear that ive won to and never recieve it. and im doing bad. it is what it is, get over it. de spenca

Dec 14, 2015

I received for the first time a delinquency notice from PCH for a garden hose I ordered for $44.45. I ordered several items from PCH and never received any delinquency notices of any kind. I always pay with PayPal when I order from any company that accepts PayPal on the internet. I spoke with a rep this evening. He was basically rude to me. I have NEVER in my life NOT paid for any item I have ordered from the internet. I usually order from ebay and I will continue ordering from ebay. I certainly will NEVER order anything from PCH ever again. I do not like to be accused of not paying for any item I have ordered from any company on the internet. I plan to tell all of my friends NOT to deal with PCH ever. There are also lots of PCH scams on the internet. You need to take care of your business a little more professionally.