PCH / bad service
I have been dealing with pch for months now. I entered the contest online and sometimes ordered items. then, I started getting items that I hd not ordered, although I was billed for them. I e-mailed that I had not ordered these and if they would send me a pre postage label, they would be returned. I was told that it is not their practice to pay return postage. I had already been charged postage when it was mailed. I then received another unordered item-same thing all over again. me writting and them saying I ordered upon entering contest. I had ordered an item and paid for it upon ordering, using a credit card. after all this other happened, I got a bill for the item I had paid for!! now, they tell me (three times) that they did not receive the money and would I please send them my credit card statement. I told them no way and to leave me alone. I had already asked to be removed from all their mailings 4 times. today, I got another one, asking for my credit card statement. I checked twice and my credit card was paid to them on 7/07/08.
This company is the pits to deal with. sstill not settled.
More PCH Complaints & Reviews
- PCH Lotto - scam 
- Publishers Clearing House - received a package I never ordered! 
- PCH Lotto Scratch Off - matched and did not win! 
- Publishers Clearing House - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter 
- Pch Casino Games - rigged, unfair games 
- Publishers Clearing House - sweepstakes entry
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - all their contests
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - gaming
- PCH - submitted $1 payment and was given insufficient funds... not the case $1 was available
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - washing machine cleaner cleaning power