PC Richard & Sonamana dryer

I purchased a Amana Dryer last Friday the 10th which was deliver on Saturday the 11th. Today March 18th installers came to install the dryer which they were unable to install due to the specific outlet at my apartment. When they deliver the dryer they advice me that I had 30 days to return the item if I was not satisfied which I called and requested, just to be told by the manager the this item is non returnable as quoted on their online Return Policy site I've read the policy and it clearly states that it can be return if unused or opened I spokes to five different individuals including the Manager which instructed me to call the [protected] which resulted in actually being the same department I was dealing with.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Farmingdale, NYI will be calling corporate on Monday again because their service and manner in dealing with a customer is horrible the representatives are very disrespectful. As a supervisor of a retail store myself this was the worst customer service experience I've deal with in years their policy states misinformation and their service is even worst I do not recommend anyone to purchase from this company. Purchasing from PC Richards is incredibly easy as for their customer service its a nightmare. I intended to purchase more items which I will not. Obviously the customer service to PC Richards is not important. This company has brought great anger and dissatisfaction all together and I wouldn't recommend anyone else to go through this unfortunate headache and massive running around I have to indulged from this company .

PC Richard & Son

Vi
Mar 18, 2017

Comments

Apr 19, 2017

Hi, my name is Melanie, and I am contacting you on behalf of Amana Corporation. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns. Please provide your name, user ID (Victoria Sosa), ID number (100199), address, phone number, model with serial number, and website you were contacted on (https://www.complaintsboard.com). Email to [protected]@Amana.com, and we would review your concerns with you.