Vermont Castings Logo

Vermont Castings

Having problems with Vermont Castings?

Vermont Castings Customer Service Contacts

149 Cleveland Dr
Paris, Kentucky

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vermont Castings Customer Service. Initial Vermont Castings complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vermont Castings above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vermont Castings. Discuss the issues you have had with Vermont Castings and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Vermont CastingsSundance propane gas stove.

I bought this stove less than 2 years ago. I have had problems from the beginning. The latest happened early September when it blew up and blew insulation all over the floor. The dealers (who I am not blaming) looked at the stove and said it was constructed wrong. He said shut of the gas and don't run it. The dealer has been dealing with the parent company of Vermont Casting and all they want to do is try different parts at the dealers expense. The dealers gas tech has been great and he has tried everything. This stove is dangerous and I am not willing to risk my family and home running it. I want a refund of $2800. I at this point, when I go looking for a new stove, if the dealer sells Vermont Casting, I won't buy from them.

J

Vermont Castings — Order of fireplace logs

On Nov.3, 2015 I placed an order with my local fireplace store Englands Wood Stoves in Maryville Tn.I paid...

Vermont CastingsThe stove still hasn't been delivered

The company Vermont Castings scammed us. We found the stove and paid for it. The rep told us that it was great choice, but time went and we didn’t get the stove. The seller only promised and explained that they have worked a lot and needed more time to deliver the item. Unfortunately, it was big scam and we got nothing from them. But they continue to promise.

Vermont CastingsFume belched and it was engineer fault

My husband offered me to buy stove or fireplace from Vermont Castings. We bought stove, but there was no fire and smoke belched from the stove. It was the manufacturing problem, but the rep told us to check the wood. But it wasn’t wet. We again contacted the rep, but he wasn’t happy to solve the problem and promised to contact us with the engineer, but still nothing was done. So, be careful and don’t buy stoves from this store.

T

Vermont Castings — Poor performance and dependability

I am writing about my Vermont Casting Winter Warm Small Insert, Model 2080, which I purchased on November 6...

Vermont CastingsBeware consumers

My girlfriend purchased a $1, 600 stove med size woodstove. It didn't make it one winter and the flue assembly crumbled. When openning the stove properly to load wood there's a back blast of flames and heat that reach the ceiling. The service techs looked at the stove and said they would be to fix the problem.They haven't been since or called. I guess they don't back Vt Castings.We spent good money on what we thought was a good product. Now we realize that Vt Castings can't back up there own product. We were duped and have 500 lbs of useless cast iron in our house. NOT HAPPY WITH PRODUCT OR SEVICE!!! BEWARE CONSUMERS!!