PC Richard & Son — 5 month old suhd tv
My 13 year old Samsung Plasma TV went in Aug, so I purchased a Samsung SUHD TV and planned a super bowl party, simply because I was so happy with the TV. WRONG!!! The TV died the week of the Super Bowl and I called for a service appointment. Well they came and couldn't fix my problem in time for my party, which I was looking forward to since the tv was so nice. I also purchased the contract, hoping they would give me a new one so I could still have my party.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Rochelle Park, NJ I have 20+ people coming to my house to watch the super bowl and no tv. You would think since the tv was so new that they would either give me a loaner or a new one, WRONG again!!! I will never buy from them again and also reach out to social media about how they don't care about the consumer. I spent a lot of money and have to cancel because I don't have a tv to watch and tell everyone not to come the day before the Super Bowl. I live near a PC Richards store, so I can even go pick one up, but they won't give me one to satisfy me as a consumer, their attitude is cancel your party
More PC Richard & Son Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] PC Richard & Son - everybody knows extended warranties are a scam. here's more proof: 
- Ajrichard.com - Avoid this website at all costs 
- P. C. Richard & Son - the worst customer service 
- P. C. Richard & Son - sold me defective hdtv as new 
- [Resolved] PC Richard & Son - pc richard will not refund or exchange any t. v. over 30&!.in other words they do not return or exchange expensive items. buyer be careful. 
- PC Richard & Son - p c richard & son for installation of after market car alarms as they don't seem to know.
- PC Richard & Son - salesman joe botros calls me just as casual and breezy sounding as he says.
- PC Richards & Sons - Levittown Store - samsung french door refrigerator
- [Resolved] PC Richard & Son - how is it they don't go out of business?
- PC Richard & Son - the installers crushed the exhaust pipe and broke the gas line valve and did not even mention it to me!