Paypal Payback Raffle / got e-mail that I had won

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Recieved e-mail:ref: sr000847
Congratulation selected winner,

The paypal payback raffle draw conducted in january 2009, the results has
Just been released today. And we wish to announce to you that you have
Been selected as one of the lucky winners of paypal promotion draw
With a ticket no: a0258176x, ref: sr000847 making you the winner of
The total prize of one million pounds sterling (1, 000, 000.00 gbp).

How do I claim my prize?
All claim will be verified by our agent company, you are therefore
Require to send corresponding mail notice for claim to our agent with
The information along with your name address, sex, age, nationality,
Occupation and telephone number.

Upon confirmation of your status, your prize fund will made available
For payment by our paying banks.

Contact claim agent company: royal bob hilton and securities
Claims agent name: davis oliver
Tel: +[protected]

Ok

Comments

• Ca
      18th of Jan, 2009

I to have received all different types of emails for lotto winnings, the Paypal one, which I contacted them and they have no such ruufle. Out of all the ones on here I have received almost all of these. Whatever you do, do not give them any information. The only way anything can be done is if they steel your indentity, by then it's to late right. That's what the police department had told me any way. Not only that, I have been contacting all of these companies that they have copied attaching the email that they sent me. I also reply to them telling them that they are not legiimate and if they contact me again I will be contacting the proper authorities and that I will file harrassment charges against them. It seems to work, becuase they leave me alone, but 2 or 3 days later, they will send me another fake lotto winning. I also tell them that I am replying from my own fake email address and that they can take whatever info they want, but they are not going to get my real info. Works really wll. Also, if you get any that have the yahoo addresses, let yahoo know right away and they will cancel there accounts. This way it will take them a while to get a new one up and running. This is there way of getting our info. so that they can either come here from over there or get into our things in order to take money. Just be careful and make sure to let these companies know. I believe the companies can do something because they are copyrighting there websites and all that. So it is always good to let them know and if by some weird chance you did win something I'm sure they would contact you. They also have work scams going on too. They get your info. off of Career Builder or any other site that has your resume posted for a job and they email saying that they have a work at home business and that they are contacting you to let you know when you can start and that they will send you money. I went to one of the sites and it has a red flagged box on it, stating that if you received an email from a specific person about a job that, that person does not work for their company and that it is a scam. This is all the info I have so far, but like I said before. Just be careful and don't get yourself into something that will cost you money, speaking of which, there is another one were if you fet involved with someone that wants to send you beneficiary money, don't do it. If the bank thinks something is wrong, they will put a hold on your bank account and the FBI will talking to you. From what I have read it takes a while to get the hold taken off of your bank account.