Paypal / stole my money

United States Review updated:
Paypal stole my money!!! Awarded scriptlance.com my $200.00 for programming services never provided.

Just because this was considered to be "intangible goods", so that means any company can steal from you and so will paypal!!!

Do not use paypal they are theives, and liars and just take your money!!

A  8th of Oct, 2009 by
Come And JOIN this Group, we have started a massive

complaint against scriptlnce

A  30th of Jan, 2010 by
During January 2010, i sold 150 items for under $20 on ebay... not one single issue and apx 130 of the 150 have left positive feedback. not a single negative feedback, chargebacks, or problem whatsoever. Everyone's happy.

Except me.

I wake up friday morning (january 29, 2010), planning to transfer the funds to my bank account, since all sales for the month had been completed... Low and behold, my Paypal account is frozen.

Paypal is asking for inventory descriptions, vendor invoices, and receipts.

I sent Paypal my vendor invoice (sales agreement), inventory listed of all the details.

Nope... After providing what they wanted, now they want more, and stuff there is no way I can provide, like written rights for being a reseller of the products by the manufacturer and even copies of my vendors contracts and sale agreements with their supplier (illegal as sin).

What? I don't need rights to resell what i purchased wholesale from a distributor and Paypal sure does NOT have the right to require me to get a copy of my vendors contracts with their supplier.

Needless to say, it's now a paypal horror story on the tune of $2, 455.63. It took them 1 whole day to say they will hold my money for 180 days...

Great way to start off 2010... If you are a merchant and use paypal, this WILL be you soon. AVOID. Paypal is a scam, and is operating a criminal organization.

PayPal Logo PayPal