Payoneer / I happen to have registered my account in somebody else's account
I have never used Payoneer, ever. Then, the company that I work for as a translator decided to change their payment method to Payoneer. I am baffled to find out today that my payment has been sent to an account in Poland and so far they do not know how that happened. I talked to customer service that said they also do not know how it happened Now, If I my money is being transferred to someone else's account, and I can see the last digits of this person's account, how can I trust that my account will not be used by anybody else???? It is an outrageous situation because my whole salary has been sent to them and I have to wait for days until they can tell me what exactly happen!! NOT SATISFIED AT ALL! This is an issue that should be solved immediately! Not brushed off to the next department so I can wait "few BUSINESS DAYS" to fix it!
More Payoneer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Payoneer Inc - scam 
- Payoneer - #ma104 stupid anti-fraud blocking accounts 
- [Resolved] Payoneer Inc - paid for service, nto received 
- [Resolved] Payoneer - missing funds account hacked 
- Payoneer Inc - identity stolen
- Payoneer - payoneer has defrauded their customers. I have been defrauded of over 50 000 usd!
- Payoneer - inappropriate exchange rate applied 
- Payoneer - payoneer stealing 9000+ usd from my balance 
- Payoneer - payment missing
- Payoneer - account