Payless Car Rental / extra hidden charges
Hi, I rented a car from payless on Dec 21st to Dec 22nd. The price at which I rented the car was 128$ and took an insurance from them for full coverage for 42$ and when I looked at the billing I was charged double for the car. Which came up around 340$ When I called the customer service the girl was totally rude and when I asked why I was charged this high she replied very unclear. While booking the car in the email with confirmation it was written 28$ extra hour charge and then the woman told me that we took the car at 4:30 pm and returned at 7 pm that is why i was charge extra day. I took it from 6pm-6pm and the guy in the counter did not tell anything to us. The company is a total scam.
More Payless Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Payless Car Rental - Fraudulent Repair Charges 
- Payless Car Rental - misleading advertising, old wrecked car, overcharged 
- Payless Car Rental - over charge repairs 
- Payless Car Rental - hidden geographic restrictions on ‘unlimited miles'
- Payless Car Rental - Unconscionable damage claim 
- Payless Car Rental - chanrging money.
- Payless Car Rental - car rental
- Payless Car Rental - major issue/inconvenience with the car that I rented.
- Payless Car Rental - ez-pass and tolls
- Payless Car Rental - e-toll statement id t58156607, contract #u307468722