PartyCity / your employees

1 Corpus Christi, TX, United States Review updated:

I and my family went to one of your store yesterday and all your employee are very snotty and rude they also followed us all over the store like we were stealing and even followed us to the check outs where I was going to pay my over $100 in merchandise that we bought they single us out just because we were Hispanics they did not follow there own color just us which was uncalled for then I called to ask the name of the guy that was following us and the girl but they question me first and then they finally gave the guys name because I told them I was reporting to Corp office.

• Updated by Velma Hernandez, Apr 22, 2018

First of all who is this because I am reporting you to the Corp Office Tomorrow.

• Updated by Velma Hernandez, Apr 22, 2018

The stupid person is who do you think you are calling me stupid and that my mom did'nt raise me right if you were so smart you would not be sticking your noise in my business so I don't wish to continue this conversation stay out of my business ...

• Updated by Velma Hernandez, Apr 22, 2018

@Careareafea I am still reporting the man that was following me around. I am going to make sure that he is fired. Even if I need to lie and say he was hitting on me. Even if I have to lie and say he tried to feel me up. I will whatever it takes to get him fired. I hate white people. They are all racist. Even children are racist. I hope if he has children that his kids die from cancer. That is how much I hate him. He deserves to have his children die from cancer and watch them suffer.

I did not write this you did please leave me alone

Ve
Apr 22, 2018

Comments

• Te
      22nd of Apr, 2018

You are being called stupid because you are playing the race card without proof. You are being told you were not raised right because you are playing the race card without proof. Whether you posted that comment about wanting the child to die from cancer or not, your playing the race card without proof is stupid. And if you are going to do that why should anyone believe anything you say. You sound uneducated which is probably why that user called you stupid.

• Re
      1st of May, 2018

Maybe the security was following you, because you looked like a shoplifting theif.

Race doesnt have anything to do with anything. If you go in to a store, then load up your cart, with one hundred dollars worth of merchandise, OF COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO GET FOLLOWED, CRYBABY!