Party City / foil balloons
Today, I went to purchase some NFL balloons that were marked as $2.99 . Upon reaching the checkout counter, it rang up as $16.99. I told the cashier on duty, named Angel that there were a bunch more under the same price tag. We walked over to the location of the merchandise so she can see. When we got there, she insisted that someone misplaced it and I was told to verify the barcode next time so I dont come up with the wrong price. I did not appreciate the rudeness and her manner of speaking when we were verifying the price.
She discussed the situation to the manager on duty and neither one apologized for the inconvenience and just left me there hanging. I am writing this so it can be addressed and never happen again. Thank you!
More Party City Complaints & Reviews
- Party City - Fraud and cheating 
- Party City (Online Store) - Shipping and delivery 
- PartyCity.com - Costume Never Arrived! 
- Party City - Racial comment 
- Party City - Firing 
- Party City - Ruined our party
- Party City - cancelled online order
- Party City - the world's worst customer service! 
- PartyCity.com - very disappointed with partycity
- Party City - dream catcher cutie and native princess outfits