Party City / Fraud and cheating
I would like to report Party City about the return policy around the Holidays. I just purchased a Halloween costume last night for my son. I asked the guy for a medium (8-10 size) and he came back with a large (12-14) costume and said this would work. This morning when I took it out to look at it I realized that it was a 3T-4T costume. I called and spoke to the store about it and they said they could exchange it. I went in and they had no Vampire anything in the costumes. They said I could get things individually to make the Vampire such as a cape, etc... I did so and went to the counter. It was an $18.10 difference in price from which I paid and what I needed to get still. They told me NO MONEY BACK, and offered NO STORE CREDIT. Just exchange equally right then.
I don't think I should have to suffer for the mistake they made. Now my son has nothing and I am out over $29.99 or $18.10 depending how you look at it. I think the policy should be changed. If you buy a Holiday item you should always be ables to return before the big day. This 7 day policy screwed me when I bought within the 7 days. They are stealing money from people by doing so!
More Party City Complaints & Reviews
- Party City (Online Store) - Shipping and delivery 
- PartyCity.com - Costume Never Arrived! 
- Party City - Racial comment 
- Party City - Firing 
- Party City - cancelled online order
- Party City - Ruined our party
- Party City - the world's worst customer service! 
- PartyCity.com - very disappointed with partycity
- Party City - dream catcher cutie and native princess outfits
- Party City - Highest Ranking Manager = A-HOLE