PartsTrain.com / Beware
In January I ordered a part, wrong part shipped, company said they were sending return label, label never received unable to get my $118.00 back. I have called, sent e/m's for days all to no avail, bummer.
Was disconnected when I complained on their chat line. I believe employees been trained to falsify information regarding sending labels etc. My concern is how many other individuals are being "taken" every day by a company that doesn't care about the consumer. With all the complains how do they stay in business. How does one stop them?
More PartsTrain.com Complaints & Reviews
- PartsTrain.com - Poor business practice 
- Parts Train.com - Scam! Horrible Service! 
- Parts Train - Deceptive return policy 
- PartsTrain.com - Bait & switch
- PartsTrain.com - Aweful company
- Parts Train - charging for overnight delivery knowing that I had missed their cut off, but still charged me
- PartsTrain - waste of time
- PartsTrain - out of stock
- PartsTrain - my worst experience
- PartsTrain - wrong part customer service