Parts Train / Wont cancell order
I placed an order and within 10 minutes I called the company because I ordered the wrong part. I needed the same part but for a driver side door instead of the passenger side door. The part is the same price and everything. I was told that the order had already been processed, my credit card billed and they could not assure me that it would be changed. I would be responsible for the return frgt. and restocking charge. I called 3 times and was told 3 different things but it comes down to the same result. Once they have your money, (and they are able to do that immediately), they are not able to help you any further. This is an excellent example of buyer beware!!
More Parts Train Complaints & Reviews
- PartsTrain.com - Poor business practice 
- Parts Train.com - Scam! Horrible Service! 
- Parts Train - Deceptive return policy 
- PartsTrain.com - Beware
- PartsTrain.com - Bait & switch
- PartsTrain - return policy after shipping wrong part.
- Parts Train - charging for overnight delivery knowing that I had missed their cut off, but still charged me
- PartsTrain - waste of time
- PartsTrain - out of stock
- PartsTrain - my worst experience