Parts Train — deceptive return policy
Avoid buying anything from this company. I would never purchase anything from them again. Beware, as they also sell under the cover of other names and web site skins such as u.S. Auto parts. There's a hidden return policy buried in their web site... It is not on their invoice... After 21 days from order, no returns even if they send you the wrong part. They stress customer satisfaction all over their web site but this is a farce. True dedication to customer satisfaction is timeless and does not have such a short time-limit...
More Parts Train Complaints & Reviews
- PartsTrain.com - poor business practice
- Parts Train.com - scam! horrible service!
- PartsTrain.com - beware
- PartsTrain.com - bait & switch
- PartsTrain.com - aweful company
- partstrain,carson.cal. - double shipment
- Auto Parts Giant - run a round rip off scandals
- PartsTrain - wrong part customer service
- Parts Train - exorbitant shipping charges
- Parts Train - wont cancell order