Parts Geekwrong part return issue

First of all, let me say I had never had an issue with Parts Geek until my most recent experience. I ordered a K&N filter for my car. The package arrived and even though the box the filter was in had the correct part number for my car, the filter inside was clearly the wrong filter. (my cars filter is 10.75 inches long by 7.125 inches wide; the filter in the box is 13.5 inches long and 5.25 inches wide). Followed the return process mandated by Parts Geek for returns.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Weirton, WVInitially told to use a return number and pay for the return shipping (even though they provided the wrong part). Then I received a vague message about a "route carrier" stopping by to pick up the package. This was clarified to say that FedEx would try 3 times to stop by and pick up the package. This was a week ago and, to date, no attempt has been made. When I inquired as to whether I was expected to sit home all day awaiting these attempts, I was told to call customer service at K&N filters. Why, I don't know as I did not order directly from K&N. VERY dissatisfied with Parts Geek at this point.

Ja