Parts Geek / deceptive sales

First, let me just start with saying they sent incomplete tracking numbers for 5 packages. At first, I only received 2 in a shipment marked "2 pieces" and couldn't not track the rest with Fed Ex because ALL of the packages had the exact same tracking number that was emailed to me from PartsGeek shipping. The result was "Delivered".

If you have an order/service question or issue, you can only fill out an online form. ONLY ONCE. (they link it to your email address). You cannot talk to a human (unless you call a sales agent and beg for help).

I ordered, among other things, control arms with ball joints for my Element. (They arrived 2 days after the 1st shipment on a Fri nite before my Saturday install appointment).
PartsGeek catalog clearly states "Features: ball joints and bushings included for a complete installation, saving time and labor (where applicable)."
Guess what?? No ball joints! I was already at the shop for scheduled repair and had to pay retail upcharge for ball joints. Was totally stuck with car half apart. Didn't save time, and cost me more money.

Parts Geek response:
"None of the control arms for your vehicle come with ball joints as the vehicle manufacturer only sells the ball joints separate so that is how they come in the aftermarket. The listing stated with ball joint and bushing(where applicable) but it's not applicable for your vehicle since they are not sold that way."

Say what?!?! "Not applicable"??? NOWHERE on the description or website is there a list of applicable vehicles. Honda Elements really DO have ball joints. I promise!

You can go look up the part yourselves:
[protected] Honda Element Control Arm #W[protected]. It clearly states "With Ball Joints"

What a bunch of SUMBAGS!!!

Parts Geek