Parcel2go/World Wide Speed — Scam
I posted a stroller on Craigslist for $600 I then received a text from [protected] telling me they were handicapped and sending this to their daughter in New Hampshire. They asked for my name and address which I did not give but stated they wanted to use PayPal so I did give them my email address. I then received fake emails from PayPal telling me that 1, 030 was placed on hold in my account and I needed to go to the nearest money gram location pay them 400 going to Chanteese Spencer 628 hwy 60 Socorro NM 87801 for the shipping. But then another email said the stroller was going to Jing Guo [protected]@gmail.com 110 Broadway Concord NH 03301. I also received emails from a Richard Wilson [protected]@secureroot.com from the fake pay pal telling me to email him with questions not to call. I also received an email from parcel2go telling me the same instructions as the PayPal gave so that they could ship my package.
I texted them told them to find another sucker and have not heard back but then got another email from "PayPal" threatening legal action. The emails from PayPal appear to be very legitimate logo and everything it is missing the lock with the check mark though and they addressed the email to my email address not to my name as a legitimate PayPal email would.
Be aware of these addresses I have found similar stories attached to the one in NH this is a scam PayPal would never put a hold on a transaction and ask the buyer to put out money in order to recive it!
More Parcel2go/World Wide Speed Complaints & Reviews
- Parcel2Go - Failed delivery/shocking customer service 
- Parcel2Go - parcel delivery to the usa
- Parcel2Go - failed delivery 
- Parcel2go.com - No phone numbers to contact them
- Parcel2Go - Lost of my suitcase
- Parcel2go.com - bad service
- Parcel2Go - no collection and taken full payment
- Parcel2go.com - unable to complete orders and no way to claim money back
- Parcel2go.com - I have received a part order
- Parcel2Go - Lost my parcel