Parcel2Go — delivery to italy
1. Parcel2Go is a middleman connecting you and courier companies and making a hefty £50m+ a year for no work done. Period!
2. If you send parcels via their website and select UPS Express Saver or UPS Express, you are eligible for a refund as per the terms of UPS UK which can be found by searching "UPS Money-back guarantee", however, Parcel2Go will deny you any claims. Guess who goes back to UPS to make the claim for themselves? Parcel2Go.
3. UPS Express for inland deliveries is a guaranteed service, both time and day-definite, however, Parcel2Go will issue a UPS Standard shipping label and claim that they do not guarantee delivery or pickup, when you have paid for Express service.in effect, you are being ripped off.
4. If possible, go directly to the courier companies themselves. You will get a better deal. DHL, FedEx, TNT, Parcelforce etc.
5. For the love of mankind, avoid Parcel2Go, as they take all the benefits from the courier companies and leave you with all the liabilities!!!
1. It is absolutely bull to claim that courier companies require individuals to send £50, 000 worth of goods in order to open an account. DHL does a good job of opening accounts for individuals, likewise UPS, myHermes, TNT and all the others. There are no limits to these accounts. You can send one package a year, or 10, 000 a year. No limits.
2. 24 hour customer service? Who needs that anyway when courier companies have manned customer service desks during the day when deliveries are being made? What does your customer service do at 11pm in the night when a courier company has failed to deliver a package and the receiver is upset? Does your customer service send a team of sympathisers to the receivers address to comfort them? You add no value to the delivery chain. You are just in it to make money; another company putting profits before people!
3. You assertion that you do not guarantee deliveries (when the courier companies whose services you are piggybacking on do) is also bull. You know why you don't guarantee your deliveries? So that you can make the claim from the courier companies yourselves and keep 100% of the proceeds from the claim, in case they fail to deliver. This is how to rip off UK consumers 100%. Kudos for that!!
4. With 75% of Christmas deliveries being delivered outside of promised time-frame, I believe consumers should be given their money back for failing to uphold your end of the contract.
5. I sent a UPS parcel to a receipient in Italy on December 18th via UPS Express Saver, which is supposed to be delivered on the 19th December. Due to a mechanical failure on a UPS truck, my parcel was not delivered until 20th December. I had to refund the customer and contacted Parcel2Go for my money back, as UPS Express Saver is a money-back guarantee service. Parcel2Go denied my refund however, as a logistics industry veteran I am more than certain that Parcel2Go will contact UPS and claim the refund from UPS and not pass it to me. I have chat transcripts in my possession denying me of my right to a refund, whereas Parcel2Go will in turn make use of the UPS money back guarantee to seek money back and keep it to themselves.
Parcel2Go are well aware of this hence, they have no telephone numbers on their website to call when dealing with them. It's the worst company I've come across in the UK managed by amateurs!!!
If you want Proof of Purchase, this is your reference number P2G46868123 and don't tell me service description is incorrect when it is clearly stated on the UPS website that UPS Express Saver is a next day delivery service with a money-back guarantee!! A simple google search will confirm my assertion.
More Parcel2Go Complaints & Reviews
- Parcel2go/World Wide Speed - Scam 
- Parcel2Go - Failed delivery/shocking customer service 
- Parcel2Go - parcel delivery to the usa
- Parcel2Go - failed delivery 
- Parcel2go.com - No phone numbers to contact them
- Parcel2go.com - bad service
- Parcel2Go - no collection and taken full payment
- Parcel2go.com - unable to complete orders and no way to claim money back
- Parcel2go.com - I have received a part order
- Parcel2Go - Lost my parcel