Papa Johns / dissatisfied customer/ripped off

1 1111 Elm Ave. Norman ,OklahomaNorman, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: (405) 579-7900

I phoned in an order for an XL, 2 topping Pizza for 11.77 plus tax-the man on the phone-(Eric M.)-per the receipt.
said"he thought that another customer was lying "even though I had just read the coupon and told him that it was from a current phone book, that was just received! I stated it sounded cheap ; the phone operator agreed however, it was in the current phone book and did not expire until 12/2011.
He said he would sell the pizza due to a special for $12.00 plus change. I said "ok"-I got a 2 liter soda along with the pizza-the total was $15.31-hence the problem- I gave my son $20.31 and said several times get $5.00 dollars back-for the change!
After 2-3 calls for directions, the pizza was delivered-the driver took the $20.31 from my son and said "thanks"
he then left when I asked for the change my son said he took the whole $20.31 and left.

THIS WAS A SCAM AND A RIPOFF! I WILL NEVER USE PAPA JOHN"S IN NORMAN OKLAOMA AGAIN!
I still have my receipt.

Comments

• Ka
      8th of Apr, 2011

Yep, totally agree with HelpNu, Kitty KNEW she was obligated to tip, but being the cheap, cowardly ### that she is, sent her son to the door instead of insulting her driver herself. I wonder if she knows that drivers are deliberately late with her orders and probably spit in her food just because they know they're not getting a tip. I worked at Papa Johns 6 years and have seen it all! I even saw a phone person put pubic hair in someone's pizza for being rude on the phone! I think someone needs to teach kitty the golden rule of eating out: NEVER MESS WITH THOSE WHO HANDLE YOUR FOOD! And if you think these bs jobs working with the public are so easy, than why don't you get one yourself. Million bucks says you wouldn't last a week!

• Br
      11th of Sep, 2011

You cheap ###. I'm a delivery driver for PJ and I want you to know that when you don't tip your driver the next time we deliver to your house there is usually something extra in your pizza. Hope you enjoy that little bit of knowledge. Also, sending your son to the door because you don't want to have to face the man or woman you are about to stiff yourself is the most cowardly act a person can do. There is a word for people like you and it starts with a big fat "N." Enjoy hell because every delivery driver out there is praying you end up there.

• Fo
      21st of Nov, 2012

I agree...HAHAHA the things that have probably been done to her...you are what's wrong with America you heffer