Papa Johns / dissatisfied customer/ripped off
I phoned in an order for an XL, 2 topping Pizza for 11.77 plus tax-the man on the phone-(Eric M.)-per the receipt.
said"he thought that another customer was lying "even though I had just read the coupon and told him that it was from a current phone book, that was just received! I stated it sounded cheap ; the phone operator agreed however, it was in the current phone book and did not expire until 12/2011.
He said he would sell the pizza due to a special for $12.00 plus change. I said "ok"-I got a 2 liter soda along with the pizza-the total was $15.31-hence the problem- I gave my son $20.31 and said several times get $5.00 dollars back-for the change!
After 2-3 calls for directions, the pizza was delivered-the driver took the $20.31 from my son and said "thanks"
he then left when I asked for the change my son said he took the whole $20.31 and left.
THIS WAS A SCAM AND A RIPOFF! I WILL NEVER USE PAPA JOHN"S IN NORMAN OKLAOMA AGAIN!
I still have my receipt.
More Papa Johns Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked 
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee 
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - fraud 
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa John's - customer service
- Papa John's - delivery guy showed up to my house without my order, absolutely no pizza at all
- Papa John's - my last 3 orders ruined
- Papa John's - delivery/ quality of the product 
- Papa John's Gallipolis, OH - delivery, employee