Panera Bread / unethical behaviour & poor food quality

3/24/2017
To Whom it may concern,

I went to Panera's in Germantown, Seneca Meadows Shopping Center, store number 3777. I asked to speak with the manager, or who I hoped was the manager. Rick, the manager, came out with a handwritten name plate and asked about the issues I was having with the store.

My explanation to Rick, or complaint was within the first 5 minutes of arriving at the location with my family:

- We were not greeted with a hello or may I help you
- The word "B###" came loudly from the sandwich prep area and was heard all the way over at the soft drink station where we where standing
- special order Chai Tea was not given
- No Thank you after the order was placed

Food:
- We ordered two orders of the Steak and White Cheddar Sandwich. Both sandwiches tasted completely different. One sandwich was moist with the correct seasoning. The other, made at the exact same time was dry and barely had any seasonings.

- The order was not complete. They forgot the Broccoli Cheddar Bowl. Then no utensils were given. I also did not like nor appreciate the sarcastic attitude of thank you have a good night after going back a second time.

The manager, Rick, apologized and said he would speak with the staff.

I guess I am a little too spoiled by the Panera Bread location in Chesapeake, Virginia, Greenbrier Location.
- I am always greeted with a smile and a hello
- I place my order and am given a buzzer for when my food is ready. Side note - the staff brings me my food and collects the buzzer.
- When I am done eating at the table, staff members clean up the extra plates and dirty napkins.
- Upon leaving, I am sent on my way with a thank you for visiting.

I guess there is a major difference from Southern Hospitality and Northern Rudeness.

Je