Panera Bread / rotting food!!
I think you can see by my pictures that the vegetables used in my Turkey BLT tonight were long past their prime. The lettuce was brown and mushy, the tomatoes were soft and nasty and there were black spots on the avocado. Needless to say, I didn't eat what is in the picture and I still have a stomach ache. We picked the sandwiches up at the window, so I didn't know what it looked like until I got home...3 miles away by car.
This was, once again, from the Gallatin. TN, Panera Bread. I have had this happen before, so this will be my last time there...perhaps my last time at any Panera Bread. How can we expect quality???
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)