Panera Bread / poor service
Just a few comments about the panera bread in fairfield, ohio.
Every morning I arrive at panera approximately 7:30 a. M. Last week they were out of ice tea (They said the girl had to make a run to colerain to pick up – this wasn't the first time. Also, they are constantly out of my favorite bagels (At 7:30 am!) and last week the young man at the cash register took my $20 (Gave me change) and proceeded to hand me a danish without gloves! I am usually not one to complain but this is unacceptable for a panera bread. I was a customer for over 20 years at the kenwood location and never had this problem! Now, my company relocated and the fairfield ohio location is the closet to me.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)