Panera Bread / high sodium content.
I love Panera Bread's broth bowls . They are wonderful but I was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure so I am cautious about eating out. I looked up the nutritional content of the Lentil broth bowl (my favorite!) and i was shocked by the sodium content. It was more than my daily allowance. I truly believe it would be just as delicious with out all the sodium. I actually found a copycat recipe I now make at home in order to control the sodium. I always felt Panera Bread offered healthy options and I still do as long as you do not have blood pressure issue.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)