Panera Bread Headquarters / discrimination against disabled customers
I have filed a number of complaints in the past. This is a new or updated complaint, which ever way you choose to look at it.
Panera Bread HQ permanently deleted my MyPanera card out of retaliation for 1) being disabled and 2) having the nerve to complain about their discrimination. As I said in the past, I fought them in the past for that Birthday treat not because I wanted free food, but, to make them keep their advertised word. If a mans word means absolutely nothing, then his word is worthless, and the same goes for a woman' word.
Last year and this year I decided to not say anything to them to see if they would somehow miraculously grow a professional and scrupulous backbone and honor their advertised word. Sadly, they haven't. I am still waiting.
Maybe next year, but, I'm NOT holding my breath.
More Panera Bread Headquarters Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - steak baby arugula sandwich
- Panera Bread - rude customer service, cold food (that was suppose to be hot! mac n cheese) and forgot food for the prder
- Panera Bread - to go broccoli cheddar soup
- Panera Bread - bad food delivered
- Panera Bread - service